Streaming platform Stan has announced that modern noir drama series Our Lady, LTD will premiere on Stan in 2019.
• The three organisations have entered into a settlement agreement
The AGM saw shareholders vote to re-elect all 11 News Corp board members.
Former GQ Men of the Year Award winners and friends of GQ will come together next week to celebrate.
Media Stable has announced a new appointment and is also launching two new products this week.
• Seven confronted all sorts of weather on its final coverage of the first Tuesday in November from Flemington.
• Print-only news media consumption is at 18%
The Barrenjoey Road investigation has prompted Standen to speak out for the first time since being jailed in 2008.
• The Forum aims to further encourage collaboration between filmmakers in Australia and China.
Sport on Foxtel filled all five slots on the chart.
• It was a largely youngish crowd, peppered with a few veterans
• Radio executive turned TV boss Sean O’Brien brings Fiveaa and Nine News Adelaide together