• Part 1: The head of content takes Mediaweek behind its editorial operations
• Digital editor of The Oz talks digital subscriptions and podcast success
• ‘We are like The Project for nerds,’ The Feed presenter tells Mediaweek.
Can the UK format replicate its success in Australia?
Editor Matt Deighton: ‘This is a really massive cultural change.’
‘Girlfriend doesn’t have a direct competitor.’
‘Life is busy for younger listeners,’ Nova Sydney PD Ben Latimer tells Mediaweek.
The NRL legend discusses how he forged a successful media career.
• Former iflix and Presto exec on his new venture coming to Australia
• Editor-in-chief Julia Zaetta on a whole lotta love for the brand and her readers
Seven's US bureau chief on recent LA Press Club wins.
Nova's radio all-rounder on ratings, Confidential and working with Fitzy and Wippa.