The Australian’s sports journalist on the ‘self-serving’ relationship between journalists and players and cricket’s new home this summer.
• French discusses the show’s risky move to The Hit Network from KIIS
• The NewsLifeMedia brand launches a speaker event series
The newsroom was ‘shocked’ by the recent merger news, Cormack tells Mediaweek
• ‘We don’t make rebranding decisions lightly,’
• The former Cosmo editor talks about her move from Bauer to Pac Mags
The program director of the Perth station discusses its success and commercial operations
Bryce Johns sees digitally savvy publishing key to subscription growth
‘The ratings are important for us to know that we are on track’
‘Australia has a pretty strong agriculture market,’ Gannon tells Mediaweek.
“The problem is that very few like us have launched,” says co-founder Bruce Guthrie
• triple j’s digital networks content director Meagan Loader discusses the success of Double J and Myf Warhurst