"We judge the food not the people"
• Married At First Sight maintains lead, keeps Nine #1
Mediaweek has also released separate podcasts on PodcastOne with both Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.
“Our goal now is to grow our 10+ audience in breakfast"
• MAFS makes Nine a winner
• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
• Tennis numbers drop after main match abandoned in second set • I’m A Celebrity wins demos, Richard Reid on jungle dunny...
• Nine’s second week of Australian Open should keep it #1
10 had the top six shows for viewers under 50 in week 3.
Plus: Who are the radio hosts who get an extra week’s leave?
• Soundtracks continue to feature high on the charts.
• Forget ad-free sports coverage, advertisers want access to the most valuable 30 seconds on Australian TV