Seven won the fourth-last week of survey for 2018 as it steered to victory on six nights in primary share.
• Music battle: Nine’s Queen doco out-rates Seven’s All Together Now
The A Star Is Born duo Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper hold the #1 spot with Shallow for a third consecutive week.
• Hard Quiz does it again – #1 non-news, top five, 780k metro
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
Mentored is the brainchild of founder Mark Bouris, who hosts the original PodcastOne series, The Mentor.
• It’s not all Karl and Jackie O: Flagship Bauer weekly is all about variety
• Bride & Prejudice – The Forbidden Weddings climbs to 750,000
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the last TV Demand charts.
• Cup eve: Seven commands biggest primary and network shares
• Seven’s winning combo: News, All Together Now & Sunday Night
• Gogglebox #1 demos, #1 entertainment, top three overall