APN News & Media’s Australian Regional Media has announced the launch of its Brand Extra personalised print solution.]
Brand Extra offers advertisers the ability to create a data-led, custom newspaper experience across its suite of regional brands to target customers and subscribers.
At its full potential, Brand Extra gives advertisers the ability to personalise editorial and advertising content, including:
• Customer name on front cover and throughout the publication
• Images targeted to customer demographics
• Editorial targeted to customer demographics
• Price and product advertising targeted to customer purchase intentions
• Special offers targeted to customer purchase intentions
• Unique competition codes to track customer engagement
Australian Regional Media’s chief executive officer Neil Monaghan said: “Brand Extra combines the power of data, personalisation and content marketing into a custom print solution that uses the strength of our local masthead to connect with local audiences.”
Australian Regional Media recently partnered with Flight Centre to create the Daily Mercury Travel Extra, personalising the travel research experience for its readers.
Brand Extra joins Australian Regional Media’s suite of mass localisation solutions which also includes Brand Amplify (content marketing), Brand Insight (native advertising), Brand Activate (local events) and Brand Connect (data and programmatic trading).