Screen Producers Australia (SPA) has announced the 12 new members of the 2016 Screen Forever Advisory Board, ahead of the 2016 Screen Forever conference, one of the largest annual congregations of screen industry professionals in the Southern Hemisphere, taking place in Melbourne from 15-17 November.
Coming together from across the Australian film and television industry, the members of the Screen Forever Advisory Board play a critical role in helping Screen Producers Australia address the challenges, trends and success stories most relevant to the screen industry today. In the lead up to the Screen Forever conference, the Advisory Board works closely with Screen Producers Australia to create a diverse, engaging program of inspirational and information-packed sessions, networking events, keynote addresses, masterclasses, panel discussions, workshops, roundtables, pitching opportunities and the International Partnership Market.
The 2016 Screen Forever Advisory Board:
• Chair: Russel Howcroft, Executive General Manager, Network Ten
• Nick Batzias, Head of Production, Madman Production Company & Licensing & Acquisitions, Madman Entertainment
• Jon Casimir, Head of Entertainment, ABC
• Kate Croser, Producer, Hedone Productions
• Ross Crowley, Director of Movies and Content, Foxtel
• Richard Harris, Head of Business and Audience, Screen Australia
• Stephen Luby, Producer, Ruby Entertainment
• Robi Stanton, Vice President & General Manager – Turner International Australia, New Zealand & Pacific
• Barbara Stephen, Managing Director of Flying Bark Productions
• Adrian Swift, Head of Content Production and Development, Nine Network
• Jenni Tosi, CEO of Film Victoria• Kevin Whyte, Managing Director, Token
Screen Producers Australia’s CEO Matthew Deaner said: “We are very excited to be working with such a highly respected group of executives from across the content industry and chaired by Russel Howcroft. I thank them all for their ideas, their drive and their passion for Screen Forever and the work that it achieves in uniting and advancing our sector.”